jueves, 23 de julio de 2015
Tercer Turno 2015 - Presentación Grupo 4
We had a hard day today. We started at 10 o'clock having breakfast with our friends and monitors.
One hour later we made a key clain with felt. It wasn't easy but when we finished it we realized that the key clain was so beautiful.
After craft time we went to the swimming pool and we started the sports tournaments.
We had lunch at half past two and our afternoon activity was "Robotix", an activity where we could learn about robots and programation.
Our afternoon game was "treasure hunt", a difficult game which made us running, looking for clues in order to win the game and the treasure.
We were tired, but after having dinner we played the last game of this day. In this day we tried to find some of our partners who were hidden with their monitors.
INTERVIEW - PABLÍN
1. What would you do to improve the summer camp?
I would improve the facilities.
2. Why are you in the summer camp?
Because since I was a little kid I looked up to all monitors and I wanted to become one of them.
3. What shoe size do you wear?
I wear 43.
4. What do you like most about the summer camp? And the least?
I like horse riding and spending my free time with the kids. The least is that I miss the beach and my family's cooking.
5. What are you studying in university?
I'm studying environment science.
6. What's your best memory from this summer camp?
As a child a football tournament and as a monitor the first year because it was so special.
7. Do you remember your first day as a monitor?
Yes, I do. Because the first day one of the kids shat himself.
8. Would you like to go to the "itinerante"?
Yes, because I have good memories from when I went.
9. Are you single?
No, I'm sorry girls, I have girlfriend.
10. What activity in the summer camp do you like the most?
I like playing games in general.